Fees & Insurance
I am an in-network provider for Medicare (which covers 80% of my fees), and I am able to take most Medicare supplemental plans (which usually covers the remaining 20%). Almost all of my services are covered by Medicare, and I notify patients of any potential fees before providing services.
Some other Medicare plans will cover me as an out-of-network provider, with a referral from your primary care physician. Non-Medicare health plans may allow for out-of-network services, but the amount covered will vary by plan and typically patients pay for my services up front and get reimbursed for a portion of the fees. I'm glad to discuss these options with you by phone if you have questions.
Fees for Self-Pay Clinical Services
$200 for initial assessments for psychotherapy, assessment, and behavioral interventions
$130 for 30-minute individual therapy sessions/behavioral intervention follow-ups
$175 for 50-minute individual therapy sessions
$220 for 75-minute individual therapy sessions
$225 for family therapy sessions
$185 per hour for assessments (this includes time spent administering and scoring the tests, interpreting the findings, and preparing the report) and $130 for the 30-minute feedback session.
Want to make sure you're getting competitive rates?
I encourage you to go to Healthcare Blue Book and look up the fair price of psychotherapy in your area.
I prefer cash or checks, but I also accept Visa and Master Card (credit or debit cards) for payment of fees and co-pays.
Fees for Professional Services
If you are interested in having me conduct an in-service training for your staff, please call me to discuss rates and details. Discounts may apply for facilities requesting multiple trainings and/or presentations at multiple facilities. Please contact me at 781-693-3200 or for additional details.